The points presented by Imran Khan today 15th January at the Press Conference were as follows
- We understand the bitterness of the people who are standing against these governments. This was inevitable as the performance of these incompetent and corrupt governments has made life miserable and has brought us to a point of desperation. We strongly support these people who want change. We condemn the use of force on them, and warn the government not to use force as this is a peaceful protest that includes women children.
- We demand immediate elections and announcement of the date forthwith.
- The spirit of the constitution demands a neutral caretaker set up which is impossible under Mr Asif Zardari therefore we demand immediate resignation of Asif Zardari as under him a free and fair election cannot take place.
- We strongly believe that elections should be held on time as no reform agenda can come without an elected government that has a public mandate. We shall oppose any move that leads to delay in the election process.
- A neutral caretaker setup should be announced for which all parties should be consulted and this Muk Maka drama should end.
- The Chief Election Commissioner is a respectable person however the Election Commission has completely failed to implement the electoral laws that are being blatantly violated by both the Federal and Provincial Governments.
- We demand the immediate implementation of the Supreme Court order in the Raja Rental Power case.
- We demand the immediate arrest of the killers of the innocent citizens in Quetta and their swift punishment.
With the changing situation PTI workers should be ready and wait for my call.