Guest blog by Talkhaba
These are two out of many pictures of Salman Taseer, Governor Punjab. Salman Taseer has his own way of life. Every one knows well about this guy and his personal and social life. To him and his son Shehryar Taseer Life means Wine and women. We have nothing to do with their personal life but once one occupies any public office his personal become public. This is why according to the constitution of Pakistan
- There shall be a Governor for each Province, who shall be appointed by the President [96A] in his discretion  after consultation with the Prime Minister. And
- A person shall not be appointed a Governor unless he is qualified to be elected as member of the National Assembly and is not less that thirty-five years of age 
Who is qualified to be elected as MNA?
The constitution set these prerequisites for the membership of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament); A person shall not be qualified to be elected or chosen as a member of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) unless :-
- (a) he is a citizen of Pakistan;
- (b) he is, in the case of the National Assembly, not less than twenty -five years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any electoral roll in-
- (i) any part of Pakistan, for election to a general seat or a seat reserved for non-Muslims; and
- (ii) any area in a Province from which he seeks membership for election to a seat reserved for women.
- (c) he is, in the case of Senate, not less than thirty years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any area in a Province or, as the case may be, the Federal Capital or the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, from where he seeks membership;
- (d) He is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;
- (e) He has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practices obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins;
- (f) He is sagacious, righteous and non-profligate and honest and ameen;
Thus, under the constitution of Pakistan, Salman Taseer, being the governor of Punjab should not have been what can be seen in the constitution. These pictures make him illegible for the office of governor hence shall be immediately removed. Now the question arises who will remove him? Look, again here we miss independent judiciary.