I wonder if dual citizenship is permissible while holding office of the President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as the issue of the OATH is important, when you take Oath to be US Citizen you swear to protect US interest and when you take Oath as President you take Oath to protect Pakistan’s interest first so there might be a conflict of interest here. Legally the US Oath will stand before the President’s Oath as that was taken in 2002.
The other hallmarks of his profile are more or less spot on
- High School: Saint Patrick’s High School, Karachi, Pakistan
- President of Pakistan (6-Sep-2008 to present)
- Member of Pakistani Parliament Senate (1993-99)
- Pakistani Minister Environment (1993-96)
- Blackmail charged and imprisoned 1990, charges dropped 1993
- Corruption imprisoned 1997-2004
- Murder of Murtaza Bhutto, charged 1996
- Risk Factors: Diabetes, Depression
We all know that he was chucked out of Petaro and never made it to the so called anonymous Business School IN London, the tenure as Minister of Enviromnet we all know was enough of EPA threat to blackmail companies into his corner, the corruption charges he still continues to dodge
But I was humored to read that the NNDB very categorically lists his sexual orientation as “Straight” [?] The Risk Factors being Diabetes is not a big issue I hope he is managing his blood glusoce but little can be done to undo Mental depression which should be a concern for the populace that he rules over.
UPDATE: The NNDB changed the Nationality to Pakistan, a few hours after the screen capture was taken