Show notes after the Jump
- Laidback Show welcomes back Naveen Naqvi
- The hot topic of NRO being declared Null and Void by the Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Swiss Cases, Musharraf’s High Treason issue, Mike Mullen having closed door discussion inside the presidency while the Supreme Court decides the fate of the NRO?
- Whats going to happen to the Missing Persons cases
- Naveen Naqvi going into prime time at Dawn
- Naveen Naqvi attends the Women in Media the way forwards conference by AKS
- Faisal Kapadia believes most women do fluffy TV shows and they should move away from the stereotype women shows
- Back to back tweet / blogger meetup Dell Dine-up art Royale Rodale courtesy CIO Pakistan and then HP bounces back with emagine group launching the HP Mini, the green guy gets the rough treatment. Laidbackshow interviews a few particpants about the HP Mini event
- Awab takes a trip to Hingol and eye a US/NATO APC along the route traveling towards Quetta, where they tour the Hindu Temple Nani Mander, Kund Malir Beach and Mud Volcanoes with offroadpakistan.com
- Naveen heads to Delhi for 5 days meets Arundhati Roy and has dinner with her
- T2F relauches itself at a new location off Sunset Blvd, Sabeen worked hard for over a year to finally open the doors on Monday 21st December 2009
- Dubai debacle, Abu Dhabi bailing it out, but the question is for how long. Faisal Kapadia shares his fascination with China, while Awab feels that third world countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will stand to benefit from the business moving out of Chine in the future
- Zaid Hamid, leading the youth in a very weird direction, Awab’s description of Zaid Hamid’s tarkaydar chai.
- Awab talks to a reporter from Chirstian Science Monitor about the mystery surrounding the presence of Blackwater in Pakistan
- Poppy Agha joins us from behind the camera
hey, what happened to my comment i posted? 🙁
Watched the show with great interest.It has improved a lot.Must admire Naveen’s wardrobe and contribution.
You made a very valid point that USA interference into Pakistan politics makes us hugely frustrated.
As a result of this response of Pakistan is rise in Nationalism and trillions of reasons to be more closed people finding their identity with Islamic past.
Overall very honest laid back comment ,Well done Faisal,Naveen and Awab.
Liked the sense of humor,particularly comment about imagine if all (NRO )were teeth patients.
Sound pitch needs some improvement as sometimes it echoes in the empty room.
By the way drawing room was fantastic ,cups did not match it:)
Keep up the good work.Overall a very healthy dialogue emerged which sounds very sane.
best of luck
Waiting for the next episode:)