Open Letter to Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman by Mr. Naeem Sadiq
Dear Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman,
Thank you for inviting me and my wife for a dinner on 6th October 2009 at the PAF Museum. I deeply regret that I would be away from the city on that day, and would not be able to join you at the dinner.
The invitation is accompanied by a set of nine documents, plastic cards, stamps, envelopes and metal clips. These are:
- A map of the location and entry points
- A self addressed envelope for acknowledgement
- A four rupee stamp
- A printed card that has various options stated on it, such as I will come alone, with wife or will not be able to attend.
- A large invitation card stating that the Air Chief Marshal wishes to invite you for a dinner.
- A laminated plastic card that has my name printed in bold letters
- A small zip lock plastic bag containing a metal clip. This clip can be removed from the bag and assembled with the plastic card so that one may display one’s name on the chest pocket.
- A TCS envelope containing all these materials. (TCS charges Rs.50 for delivery within city and Rs.120 for delivery outside the city.)
- A yellow printed car parking ticket