[UPDATED 13th Nov 2014]
- POLICE – is independent & depoliticised – even IG of KPK has said there is no political interference by the political govt and he has been given a free hand to do his work. Umar Cheema a renowned transparency investigative journalist shared his own interaction with IG KPK Police sharing that there was NO POLITICAL interference with the KPK Police (Video Interview of IG KPK Nasir Durrani) – In November KPK Police introduced a complaint registration system Police Access Service via a simple SMS 0315-9007777 with assurances that a response will be made within 24 hours – if someone want to talk he can approach the PAS on toll free number 0800-00400, fax at 091-9223575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.-
- PATWARI SYSTEMS – is far better then before – TV Anchor Fareeha Aziz sent an undercover camera to catch anyone taking a bribe, even journalists Umar Cheema endorsed the same fact that they the patwaris were not taking bribes for fear of being caught. IG Nasir Durrani expelled 1 SP and 2 DSP’s on criminal charges. A Dawn-Herald survey conducted in 2014, showed that 52% of the people felt corruption had decreased, 39% said it remained the same while only 8% said it increased which was a stark difference from comparison to other provinces
- JUSTICE – The Peshawar High Court has introduced E-Citizens Grievance Redressal System — a unique justice system in Pakistan through which the people of KPK and tribal areas, especially the distressed and poor segment of society, would get justice within hours. The PHC would now receive complaints and applications just on a phone call, SMS or email through the Human Rights Directorate. The litigants would also receive reports on progress in their cases through phone, email or SMS. The HRD mostly deals with the cases of violation of basic human rights.
- HEALTH – The health system has improved significantly – patients testify that doctors are present in the hospitals to attend to their ailments. KPK gov also went through serious challenges regarding Polio and its resistance, they handled the issue and launched a Sehat Ka Insaf program during which each child will also receive vaccination against 9 preventable diseases and vitamin A drops and each family will be given a hygiene kit that includes soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, towel, water container, etc. A Dawn-Herald survey conducted in 2014 showed that Health sector had shown a remarkable 72% improvement far more than other provinces
- Sehat Ka Insaf started on 2nd Feb 2014 which immunised 485,000+ kids against 9 preventable diseases
- On 9th Feb, 63 UC were covered and the volunteers immunised 513,000 children
- On 16th Feb the 3rd campaign targeted 547,300+ children
- On 22nd Feb the 4th edition of the campaign targeted 77 UC’s across Peshawar and immunised 551,000
- On 1st March the 5th campaign targeted 95 UC’s across Peshawar and immunised 650,450 children
- 6th Campaign on 9th March targeting 97 UC and immunized 640,000 children
- 7th Campaign on 15th March targeted 95 UC and immunized 648,000 children
- Success of the Anti-Polio campaign can also be measured with the fact that sewage water samples collected on 26th Feb from areas tainted with Polio turned out to be negative for the first time in many years
- On 6th March the Ministry of Health approved the service structure for Doctors in KPK, a long standing issue which has been finally cleared up hoping this will pave the way to better health care professionals in KPK
- Economist hails that the Sehat Ka Insaf campaign was a remarkable effort considering the 8,000 health care workers were under threat and the KPK govt successfully immunized over 760,000 children in Peshawar
- Cancer patients to get free therapy
- Documentary by UN on Polio and KPK Govt efforts to help eradicate this disease
- EDUCATION – Teachers are showing up in schools – those who don’t are removed & new recruits are being brought in with a condition that they are not allowed to transfer between districts. Action was taking against 605 errant/absent teachers while 62 were fired. School Data is available online for the public to view. The entire education system is in the process to be unified to present one curriculum for all schools across the province in English. A Dawn-Herald survey conducted in 2014 showed that Education sector had shown a remarkable 70% improvement far more than other provinces
- KPK Govt launches Tameer-e-School campaign to rebuild thousands of dilapidated schools all across the province using cutting edge technology to monitor the funds and the adequate usage of the funds
- WOMEN – An SMS awareness campaign was started announcing free gynecological checkups & supporting medicines to pregnant women and an added bonus of Rs 2,700 to help sustain their pregnancy
- MINORITIES – for the first time in the history the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf government has initiated a financial assistance scheme for the welfare of widows hailing from the minority Hindu community.
- ENVIRONMENT – KPK gov is committed to improving the environment, it has launched a massive 1 billion tree plantation drive across the province and is working on preserving our natural resources
- ACCOUNTABILITY / EHTESAB BILL – a very robust & independent Ethesab Bill to catch corruption, this will even keeps PTI’s ministers in check as a deterrent from doing corruption for the fear of being exposed by the public / media
- RIGHT TO INFORMATION – allows the citizen to get gov information to keep watch and catch corruption or non performance, gauged to be one of the best RTI bills world over and also ranked to better then Punjab RTI Bill. Journalist and PTI-critic Umar Cheema has even documented identical RTI requests sent to KPK and Punjab, displayed a sincere response by KPK government while the Punjab govt was riddled with bureaucratic red-tape. KPK govt publicly shares the list of all govt Public Information officers and their contact details
- RIGHT TO SERVICES – allows the citizen to demand basic services in stipulated number of days (~30 days) or else the bureaucracy will be punished – Public Add – In September 2014, a gentleman from Mardan was successfully able to register an FIR, after having been denied his basic right courtesy of this office
- LOCAL GOVT BILL – giving powers all the way down to the village level
- CONFLICT OF INTEREST BILL– prevents Gov officers / bureaucracy to silently bid on tenders and reap benefits – PUBLIC ADD – (Pg 1 & Pg 2)
- ELECTRICITY – KPK Government has a serious commitment to solve the province electricity crisis – for this reason it has asked the Federal Govt to hand over PESCO (management and distribution) to allow for a permanent solution. KPK Govt has initiated launch to 356 Micro-hydel projects all over KPK. While Kalam also got 400KW of Hydel power after 6 years without electricity
- ENDING VIP CULTURE – enough of media expose have been done to curtail the KPK Ministers VIP protocols – even the CM KPK was reported using Govt helicopter for his personal use – and he paid the dues from his own pocket
PTI remains focused on bringing a positive change in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and these progress notes will continue to be updated highlighting the efforts being made throughout the province
What good is it if it is published on PTI blog? I did not know and I already like many where I live have started disassociateing from PTImran. It is in total dissaray.Recent talk shows indicate that 'Mufahmat' is now the Party slogan.How Ch Nisar and Imran huddle and how Shafqat defends Nawaz League in the presence of despicable Saad Rafique.It is shameful.NO MOR CONFIDENCE IN IMRAN or PTI. It is another PM L N.
Your mission is "hatepit", my message is; mera paigham-e-muhabbat hai jahan tak puhnchay.
Do not be aggressive dear SUHAIL, we r not supposed to abuse others, if any 1 has issues v should try to clarify logically.. now many of ppl has changed their minds n started admitting that PTI is not friendly opposition.. I.A things would change, show passion n courage…. May Allah bless our PAKISTAN and help us to promote it…
Keep it up !! We are always with you PTI <3
If somethings are changing for good plz encourage it irrespective of the party
Keep it up. Keep doing the good job.
We understand your emotions Sohail and remember people dont listen to God and Parents; they dont appreciate their deeds then how come they appreciate Imran and PTI. Listen, Imran has disturbed the status-co which is creating fear among these people. Just show good behavior.
Great work Imran Sb aap cha gaye…
You are the last hope, please keep the momentum high…Allah will help you more.
passing bills is good.but bills have been passing throughout.actual thing is to act upon them.just depolicizing police is not solution.solution is whether that police has been able to bring the crime rate down or not???
Just for your information, passing bills IS the action. Depoliticizing police is the first step, followed hopefully by increase in police wages. Only then will they stop taking bribes because of necessity and focus on catching criminals, not making pocket money.
Love you PTI. I have received that message of supporting pregnancy . Every thing written here is correct.
Imran khan we love you <3
We admire on you 🙂
Insha Allah Naya pakistan 🙂
yes we appreciate boy, but plz control on your language. show by your language that you are supporter of PTI.
Kam aisay hota KHAN SAAB seedhay saday satchay aur kharay aadmi hain jo kehtain hain ker dikhatain hain MUKHLIF logoon kay liyr aik sher arz hay IBTADAE-E ISHQ HAY ROTA HAY KYA AAGAY AAGAY DEKHEYE ROTA HAY KYA
I’m not from Peshawar, but I have seen people from Peshawar and KPk are vetting this, so that would be true, Zubaan E Khalq ko Nqara E Khuda Samjho, Jo kahay duniya usay Zaubaan E Khuda samjhoo 🙂
hats off Imran Khan n His team of honest and dedicated people
Excellent progress! Just when i was wondering to get an update about PTI's performance in KPK, here iz a timely share. The only area where perhaps we would like to hear more is the work done in controlling the electricity crisis. What is mentioned here is not enough. All the best
great work sir 🙂 pti (y)
Yeah this is what PTI is teaching to people. To abuse those who opposes you.
Do some thing for electricity generation . if pti could do that then only no one can win from it. Just make electricity! !!!!!!
PML N was never genuinely focused on core issues like health, justice, police, education etc, it is because they know that that doesn't give them 'slogans' and 'big words', which they always use in making big impression by doing so called and stupid projects like 'metro' and they know that this way, they can easily fool the people and these so called projects, give them winning arguments against their oppponents. PTI is a genuine people's party and that is why it is working on the core issues of the country like transparency (look at the bills, right to services, conflict of interest), justice system, accountability, police system, health, education etc. There is no way that PML N or any other party can stop PTI because positive change is already came and it is continuosly growing everyday. Thumbs up to Imran Khan and all positive leadership in PTI.
This seems great. But why it is on PTI page only. It should be repeatedly shown on media, news papers and other sources of awareness.
Any one challenges, there must be an answer to it. There is a change and an effort to change … It is acknowledged by people in Peshawar, now it will take time to penetrate and show long lasting results …
Everyone need to make sure this does not die down
Great work by KPK govt but when safai ka insaf(cleanliness) will start?
FOR PTI ANTI : Its a pity how divided we are. We wont accept any thing if its not from our party. Allah k wasaty yahee soch kar PTI ko qabool karlo k eik naya choor hay. PML-n PML-q PPP ko tu vote day chukay ho ab ess choor ko bhe try karlo.
FOR PRO PTI : There are more negative people to pull you down than to lift you up. Hamara mulk pehlay he intna peechayrehgaya hay. Hum bare bare batain kartay hain . hamrae armay ayse hamaray log aysay , humaray pass atomic power, etc etc. Tu dunya walay kehtay hain k abhe tak bhek keyoun mangtay ho. Keyoun IMF k chakar lagatay ho. Mujhay aur aap sub ko sacrific karni hay aur yea sooch kar kaam karna hay k hamare aanay wali nasal faiday may hoge.
Fuckin PTI haters…..Uper PML N pora tum logo ka Ke rishta dar betha he…..fucking whole Nora kandhan is in higher post…fuckin making money from top to bottom…lol..and using them to produce nawaz hair….hahaha….janga salaa…..tum logo ko sharaam nhe ate us jange Ke ya tareef karte hue…fuck n shame on u…we here oversees pakistani wants to fuck an see you people have the best lifeee….not go through tension and stress every fuck n day….but u pml n people are so messed up in the head that you will never understand….their is still time…stand up…stand up….kar do bagawat with those people…if not for the country…than for your u and your family…support imran…..pls..it's for ur own good…and start by not writing anything stupid against imran or pti…pleaseee…
YES they abusing by words,,,but others abusing physically…………jo loot rehe hen mulk ko aik ne 5 saal loot khaya dosron ne aik saal me kabara ker diya,,,tu 5 saal me mazeed kia hojae ga…aise me jo un ki favor kere ga wo bhi wesa hi hoga…………………………………………like chorr ko chupane wala bhi chorr hota he,,,,!!
With the name of almighty Allah the most merciful and mighty, yes this is a good rolling out of kp govt, I myself has experienced the change being a son of govt servant and a resident of a govt colony; my father didn't use to go office since 1994 because of pure discrimination regarding promotion and being a religious kind of personality who didn't want to be a nut of the corrupt machinery. But now me and my father use to leave home together early morning towards our respective jobs.a few days back I was in a discussion with some of the govt officers about their performance in their offices the fearlessly exposed their own selves and admitted about their systematical corruption. They said that they are happy now being restricted from doing so again as all the govt servants are under watch. Allah hamaray nizam ko mazeed behtri ata farmain Amin.
Well done and yes change is not the name of launching heavy projects we should solve the basic problems to protect the life and property of citizens instead of making metro, motorway etc. One positive thing of recent federal govt is nandi poor power project we also should appreciate it also. And by the way very well done pti and we expect more and more from u and ur govt in kpk imran khan best of luck and may live long
Actually they forgets that Nawaz came into power two times earlier too, and he was kicked out, people didnt voted from him , people voted for PPP. So that means problem is with our people, we forgets who betrayed them, they keep on electing similar leaders, and in the end they cry about injustices ?
What strange party using same journalist name (Umer Cheema) who they blame as traitor or funded by PMLN. Same journalist share the new of UK thingy on which khan was pissed off
Kind of a similar list that can be drawn out from Punjab Govt. as well. So its nothing unusual.
I think its great start by mainly an experience team ….just in 1 year they introduced so many structural reforms like conflict of inetrest and right to info act …but still they have to do lot to show significent change
I am a white collar PTI supporter but am compelled to say that the PTI has really disappointed us in the KPK. For instance, the ANP Govt during its five years tenure didn’t allow increase in the electricity prices. Whenever there was an attempt by PESCO, the Provincial Govt used to go to High Court on behalf of people and would get a stay. There was a time when the electricity price in the KPK was half as compared to the rest of the country. However, the PTI’s provincial govt has no time for the people and it has proved it by its actions.