Observe how PML Family prepares to serve itself justice by quickly moping up cases against themselves just as they come into power
The judges overseeing the Sharif family cases of Hudabiya Mills, Raiwind Mansion and Ittefaq Foundaries, are suddenly removed and proceedings delayed since no replacement judge is available to overseeing these issues
A mini story appears on the backpage of Express (29th May) almost as an after thought – http://bit.ly/111Y3jN
This huge ground is being prepared to host Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf – Tabdeli Rally – Imran Khan will introduce the newly elected PTI KPK Leadership and has another very important announcement to make.This last year has been a roller coaster of a ride – the status quo, as expected, went dirty on the peoples movement for change but PTI withstood the storm and have delivered all our promises and are now set to mobilize a genuine peoples movement to the lead up to the elections. A work force of over 10,000,000+ members – is nothing short of a revolution to bring forth a NAYA PAKISTANWhat I truly love about PTI – is that they continue to challenge themselves – when YOU AIM HIGH – YOU WIN BIG – Imran Khan as a true captain and leader has set high goals for his team and then motivates them to work towards it – this last year you can definitely see his captaincy do wonders for PTI – Opponents have always dug the negative aspect for each, but they too will soon realize the dawn of a new era
- Lahore Oct 30th Jalsa – was a mammoth risk undertaken by Imran Khan – to plan a Jalsa on the huge Minar-e-Pakistan ground was a risk and it paid its dividends massively – PTI Won Big
- Karachi Jalsa – was another such risk – even the well established behemoths MQM never dared host a public rally on the massive Mazar-e-Quaid grounds – PTI did and PTI won big
- Quetta Jalsa – with abundant security concerns [no other party dared hold a Pro-Pakistan jalsa let alone raise the Pakistani flag in Quetta – PTI dared and PTI won big – despite torrential rain the crowd came & welcomed Imran Khan who aimed high, won big
- Peace March to Waziristan – Imran Khan risked abundant death threats yet stood openly on top of his jeep to welcome the participants, not once but dozens of times risking his life to only highlight the Drones issue and he Dared and he won big
- Policies – Ever since the Oct 30th 2011 Jalsa – every critic argued that PTI has no plan to solve the mess Pakistan is in, Imran Khan is a cricketer turned politicians with no plans, its no surprise that PTI in this last year has presented to the Public eight polices to the people of Pakistan which highlight its vision for solving Pakistans problems
- Intra-party elections – a feat NEVER accomplished by any party, to poll over 7,000,000 members this act was critiqued beyond imagination but the PTI Leadership persevered and has completed KPK, nearly completed Punjab, while Sindh and Balochistan are just around the corner – they aimed to set a good example of party democracy in Pakistan and Masha’Allah will win Big
Today in Peshawar awaits a massive & a wet ground looms ahead, the stakes are high – a large crowd at this HUGE ground (Insha’Allah) will rubber stamp the start of PTI’s Tsunami to bring forth a NAYA PAKISTAN
To me this is the art of leadership – a leader gives the vision and then inspires his team to step up to the plate to realize this dream – One example after another will show the people of Pakistan that Imran Khan has set his vision on a better Pakistan and one example after another will repeatedly show that he is the leader that Pakistan needs – no more hand-me-down traditional corrupt leaders – we need a genuine change and a leader who means well for Pakistan – Others just cheat and try to look big
PROUD to be part of this movement for change – all the up’s and down’s have been well worth the headache to see us here – its now or never – I WILL VOTE FOR PTI – WILL YOU!
Credit Sabir Nazar
In another round of PML Photoshop Bloopers (first & second) it was hilarious to spot a horrid example where PML Media Cell chooses to photoshop people into pictures to show a packed audience. The image was published on 6th March 2013 on two leading newspapers Express News and NawaiWaqt on their front pages – this is probably not the first time they have obliged the PML party with fake imagery to ego-massage their false sense of popularity
Two aspects of the image must be carefully observed
- A section of crowd facing towards another direction
- The biggest dead giveaway is a strip of crowd shurken down to fill a void of empty space – labelled as “Microscopic People”
One wonders with PML boasting itself to be a popular party – seems like its struggling to fill crowds at its rallies
Its interesting to note how easy it is for a tabloid newspaper to conveniently delete a news story from its website without even bothering to offer an explanation or justification – Express Tribune today (18th Feb) has been caught (Again) to have deleted the fourth story that was published in its Print edition (e-paper link) but the story has been entirely removed from its online website
This latest story was another expose on the potential election alliance between PML-N and the banned outfit Ahle Sunnat Wali Jamat where PML-N is planning not to contest against ASWJ on three National Assembly seats – all in the name of Politics while the same banned outfit is known to support Shia killing.
All four stories were hard hitting reports against the PML-N and we have documented each deletion, seems like our efforts are paying off in exposing Tribune and its bias towards PML-N
- PML-N’s – ‘Like’ my Facebook page News Item [DELETED]
- Express Tribune deletes another PML-N exposé News Item
- Third Tribune Article against PML Deleted “PML-N, ASWJ”
A closer examination of all four stories we notice a common factor where the author of all four were by a political reporter Abdul Manan – Abdul Manan has been writing for Express Tribune since April 7th 2010 and a quick calculation reveals that he writes regularly and has over 750+ news reports for the Tribune under his name. He has written about every political party and many have been hard hitting & damaging articles as well. But when it comes to PML-N, the Express Tribune web desk is quick to delete the stories without offering any explanation and it may well be after some heated phone calls from Raiwind.
Some critics point out that these reports by Abdul Manan are inaccurate so were rightfully removed, my question then stands, Coincidentally why does it only happen to hard hitting stories regarding PML-N, that such reporting inaccuracies are deleted without any explanation, the print edition editorial board finds these stories pertinent enough to let them be printed, but within a few hours the web desk in turn finds them erroneous to delete – despite the three prior incidents the journalist continues to write for Express Tribune and no action is taken against him. If Abdul Manan is misreporting facts then who are these errors only related to news stories related to PML & ASWJ? Many questions and the fourth incident is proof enough that there is foul play to hide facts – Prime case of Yellow Tribuninsm by Express Tribune
PTI True Democracy: Humayun Chacha becomes PTI Kohat President & 25 year old Gul Sahib Khan PTI Karak President
PTI Intra-party elections are under a severe level of scrutiny – but one takes hope when such stories emerge were a simple daily wage worker lik Humayun Chacha gets elected as PTI Kohat President (Official confirmation still pending) – this is an example of true political democracy making room for simple Pakistanis to emerge into main stream politics. PTI does not believe in familial politics but relies upon genuine democracy to bring about a positive change in Pakistan
Daily Wage Earning Tailor ‘Humayun Chacha’ gets elected as PTI Dist Kohat President تبدیلی آگی ہےfbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn…
— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) January 30, 2013
Buffoon Tribune, challenges the Pakistani Media to have ignored the Shia Genocide protestors in Karachi for the past 30+ ours with very minimal reporting
This seems to be an open challenge – I hope the MEDIA can prove Buffoon Tribune wrong !! you simply cant ignore this !! I assure you its gonna grow bigger and bigger
Prime example as to how Nawaz Sharif, who does not hold any office in the Government of Punjab, is using PUNJAB GOVT resources to run & manage his own (PML-N) Election Campaign.
The use of Punjab Government helicopter should be for the sole purpose of Punjab Govt Employees and not for any family member to help them attend party Jalsa that have nothing to do with the official govt of Punjab specially not to assist them in running an election campaign – Ironic is the fact that on one hand Nawaz Sharif & PML-N want to inspire a Khud dar & Khud Mukhtar Pakistan but just looking at this picture it show how unabashedly they misuse public funds for their own personal gains without a shadow of guilt.
Honestly, If they can’t respect the importance of Public Funds now, how does one expect them to reform to a Khud Muktar Pakistan – Sharifs have been in some form of power since 1980’s and have extensively misused their offices for their personal gains – its a fact old habit and old habits die hard – via Facebook
Saving HEC is akin to Saving Pakistan Facebook
A survey by James Walter Thompson (JWT) Pakistan published in Express Tribune today shows some very interesting results