This huge ground is being prepared to host Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf – Tabdeli Rally – Imran Khan will introduce the newly elected PTI KPK Leadership and has another very important announcement to make.This last year has been a roller coaster of a ride – the status quo, as expected, went dirty on the peoples movement for change but PTI withstood the storm and have delivered all our promises and are now set to mobilize a genuine peoples movement to the lead up to the elections. A work force of over 10,000,000+ members – is nothing short of a revolution to bring forth a NAYA PAKISTANWhat I truly love about PTI – is that they continue to challenge themselves – when YOU AIM HIGH – YOU WIN BIG – Imran Khan as a true captain and leader has set high goals for his team and then motivates them to work towards it – this last year you can definitely see his captaincy do wonders for PTI – Opponents have always dug the negative aspect for each, but they too will soon realize the dawn of a new era
- Lahore Oct 30th Jalsa – was a mammoth risk undertaken by Imran Khan – to plan a Jalsa on the huge Minar-e-Pakistan ground was a risk and it paid its dividends massively – PTI Won Big
- Karachi Jalsa – was another such risk – even the well established behemoths MQM never dared host a public rally on the massive Mazar-e-Quaid grounds – PTI did and PTI won big
- Quetta Jalsa – with abundant security concerns [no other party dared hold a Pro-Pakistan jalsa let alone raise the Pakistani flag in Quetta – PTI dared and PTI won big – despite torrential rain the crowd came & welcomed Imran Khan who aimed high, won big
- Peace March to Waziristan – Imran Khan risked abundant death threats yet stood openly on top of his jeep to welcome the participants, not once but dozens of times risking his life to only highlight the Drones issue and he Dared and he won big
- Policies – Ever since the Oct 30th 2011 Jalsa – every critic argued that PTI has no plan to solve the mess Pakistan is in, Imran Khan is a cricketer turned politicians with no plans, its no surprise that PTI in this last year has presented to the Public eight polices to the people of Pakistan which highlight its vision for solving Pakistans problems
- Intra-party elections – a feat NEVER accomplished by any party, to poll over 7,000,000 members this act was critiqued beyond imagination but the PTI Leadership persevered and has completed KPK, nearly completed Punjab, while Sindh and Balochistan are just around the corner – they aimed to set a good example of party democracy in Pakistan and Masha’Allah will win Big
Today in Peshawar awaits a massive & a wet ground looms ahead, the stakes are high – a large crowd at this HUGE ground (Insha’Allah) will rubber stamp the start of PTI’s Tsunami to bring forth a NAYA PAKISTAN
To me this is the art of leadership – a leader gives the vision and then inspires his team to step up to the plate to realize this dream – One example after another will show the people of Pakistan that Imran Khan has set his vision on a better Pakistan and one example after another will repeatedly show that he is the leader that Pakistan needs – no more hand-me-down traditional corrupt leaders – we need a genuine change and a leader who means well for Pakistan – Others just cheat and try to look big
PROUD to be part of this movement for change – all the up’s and down’s have been well worth the headache to see us here – its now or never – I WILL VOTE FOR PTI – WILL YOU!
100% percent..u wrote exactly what I was feeling from almost 2 years
Sure. I am fully optimistic that change is around the corner. In sha Allah.
Very true …..I do feel only PTI with IK as leader can deliver a new Pakland.
Be careful about the chairs this time..
Imran Pakistan ki jaan.
garbage…teeth maestro is a front running platform for PTI? what rubbish. imran needs to understand his naivete about foreign policy is hurting himself. watch his interview with talat hussain from october. the man looks like a blubbering buffoon. hahaha..
Naivete can be fixed with information but a desire to loot a nation can only be discharged with the axing of the guilty party.
Do you know of any Pakistani politician that is not a buffoon?
I like Imran Khan as a cricketer as a leader. I like his way to lead the Pakistan.