Ever since the start of our first flood relief mission to Sukkur on 14th August 2010 the sheer number of lives that we may have impacted is truly unimaginable
PkRelief has to its credit the following statistics
- Provided 36,800 people with food hampers, each hamper contained basic food for a family of 5 for a week
- Provided 25,000 people with immediate ready to eat one-time meals
- Provided 280 tents in various locations, Sukkur, Shikarpur and Thatta which will provide shelter to 280 families or 2800 people
- Provided 500 families with clothes
- Provided 6 trucks of water bottles approximately 1000 cases of 1.5 ltr bottles
It gives me immense satisfaction that ever since the Floods 2010 have hit Pakistan there has been an immense out pouring of love by Pakistanis and the citizens of the world to help rehabilitate the poeple of Pakistan affected by the floods in Pakistan. On 8th August we initiated launch from our blogs and partnered with SARelief.com for tapping the online donors this was augmented by a strong local offline effort amongst our family & friends to have Mashallah have raised over US$ 142,000 [last tally on 13th Sept 2010].